Publication of Combined Merit Lists from Waiting Candidates of First and Second Phase of Admission is scheduled on 28/6/2019 at 11 AM
Click Here for Fresh Application (5th phase)
Click Here for Merit List (4th phase)
Click Here for Paid List (2nd Phase)
Click Here for the Merit List in PG (WBSU Candidates)
Click Here for the Merit List in PG (Non-WBSU Candidates)
Click Here to Fill Detais if already Paid the Admission Fees
Click Here Application for PG Courses (2nd Phase)
Click Here for Application to UG Courses (3rd Phase)
Last Date of admission for 4th Phase is 15/07/2019, 4:00PM
Important Notice : If not able to upload Software Code and Journal Number for the offline payment of application fees, please send the copy of challan receipt through Whatsapp Number 8910561301 by 28th June, 5p.m positively to claim the validity of your application in 3rd phase.
Click Here for the list Valid Applicants Admission in UG
To post complain, grievance or queries:
WhatsApp: 7595099852 [Only WhatsApp massage, No call will be entertained here]
RAGGING IS A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE AS PER SUPREME COURT MANDATE AND UGC. IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN OUR CAMPUS. STUDENTS AND THEIR GUARDIANS ARE TO SIGN UP A MANDATE
Orientation Programme for PG Bengali 2019-21
DATE: 17.07.2019 (Wednesday)
Time : 1.30 PM
VENUE: PG – I (Library Building, 1st Floor)
Come with Provisional Admission Form and all original documents for verification. Bring photocopies of all uploaded documents.
Instruction to complete admission process:
- Click the Admit button beside your name on merit list.
- Another small window will be opened up, Login with your applicant ID and passowrd sent to your registered mobile during application.
- Click either online or offline payment process.
- After clicking online button you will be forwarded to Billdesk page for different modes of online payment.
- If you click offline button you will be forwarded to SB Collect page will open.
- Click at check box then click at Proceed button at the bottom.
- Enter the Application Number (along with the prefix number which indicates specific course) displayed with your name in the merit list.
- Press Submit button.
- Fill up the remarks part and details of the applicant(Name, Date of Birth etc) then type the text displayed beside the text box.
- Click at the submit button.
- Verify the details displayed on the new page opened and then click at the confirm button.
- On the next page several payment options will be found. Click at the SBI Branch option (at the first column and last row position) for offline payment through any SBI Branch. (All other options displayed there are for different online payment mode.)
- Then download and print the Pre-Acknowledgement Form to pay at any SBI Branch.
- Then you have to fill up the information sheet in the admission form after clicking the Fill/Edit details button in the merit list to logging in with applicant’s ID and password.
- Also upload the required scanned documents (Photo, Signature, H.S or equivalent marksheet and certificate, age proof, etc) and click the submit button.
- After successful payment in the branch or in online mode and after successful filling up the information sheet and uploading the documents asked for there, you will get Provisional Admission Form confirming the admission.
- Click at Provisional Admission Form in the merit list to get the print. Bring that print out and original documents for verification on the inauguration day for attending classes at the college.
Click on the notice header to display the complete notice